Masterpiece Living at Holly Creek
Masterpiece Living is based on a 10 year study into the principles of Successful Aging by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. This study determined that only 30% of physical aging can be attributed to genes, and revealed lifestyle decisions as a key factor in aging. Masterpiece Living at Holly Creek supports your efforts to make the kinds of choices that contribute to a long and healthy life. Below are some of the statistics that demonstrate the impact of Healthy Living choices at Holly Creek.
- 96% of Holly Creek residents challenge themselves at least once a month or more intellectually
- 95% have maintained or increased intellectual activity
- 70% use a computer weekly
- 75% volunteer
- 66% have a sense of meaning and purpose in life
- 67% increased or maintained physical activity